cheer for PE!

My photo

I believe that strength is beauty. Being physically active brings health and wellness to life. Love what is life, life is physical, life is strong, life is beauty. Have enthusiam for life!! Live it, love it, dream it

Sunday, January 22, 2012

I will, I hope, I believe

I will be an enthusiastic, informative, and fun physical educator. In my time as a teacher, I will make my focus the increase and maintenance of physical health through physical activities and a healthy diet.
I hope my students will take activities learned from class into their daily lifestyle as a means of keeping themselves in good health, as well as using team and group sports as building blocks for the social aspects of life.
I believe that activities are more for staying active and having fun than competition. The role of competition in sports is to me a catalyst for encouraging the participation of individuals in group activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment